Agripac was born on May 8 this year as a limited liability company. It started operations in a rented space in the streets Luis Urdaneta and Baquerizo Moreno, in Guayaquil city center.
On July 1 we began commercial operations in Quito, with the opening of the point of sale.
We grew up and acquired our own headquarters in Guayaquil. This was on January 28 when we bought to the Congregation of the Servants of Mary, the house in Cordova 523 y Padre Solano.
In November the company was transformed into a corporation as it is until today, named Agripac S. A.
On April 1 we bought the two-story building from the street Cordova 615. The third floor was built immediately.
The company started a new stage in its development with the opening of 17 new points of sale in the highlands and coast.
The Little School Agripac was created this year, a theoretical and practical program that synthesizes knowledge on technological crop management.
We acquired Agrigrain, our plant for grain trading in Quevedo, and created the “Maize Plan” to assist the corn sector with the opening of credit lines.
Colin Armstrong was awarded as Cattleman of the Year by the Association of Cattlemen of the Coast and Galapagos (Asociación de Ganaderos del Litoral y Galápagos).
The company achieved the triple certification for an Integrated Management System. We ventured into aerial spraying with our company AeroAgripac.
SAP computer system was acquired as a technological platform for growth.
The new branch for the Highlands was built in Amaguaña, Pichincha with administrative offices, a point of sale and five warehouses with storage capacity of 1000 m2 each, constituting one of the largest distribution centers of the company.
The new administrative building Nueva Fe located in Rocafuerte street was inaugurated, as part of the group of buildings forming the headquarters in Guayaquil.